06 June 2010

Sunday Breakfast Run

First unofficial Alfisti gathering at Big Splash ECP today. Met some nice chaps, and had a reasonable good engine run thru the island. I say reasonable run coz most of us was trying to compliant with those retarded-people‘s-protection or incapable-person's-assistance speed limits......however, sounds like an easy thing to do while driving other cars may not apply to Alfa owners. Revving 6K rpm on 4th gear gives us 150 kph already, and don't forget there are 2 more gears to go.


Poisoned badly by the Novitec exhaust, BMC filter, strut bar and Ti side shirts from fellow alfisti, I believe my 2010 bonus is half gone already. Luckily SIA treats us well enough, hahaha......
Up coming next gathering will be up north for a better "engine carbon cleaning process" and some nice seafood. I reckon that would be an ideal weekend for me and my bella, hmmmmm....180 kph sounds like a good start!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Ciao! Coure Sportivo!
    from AROC Klang Valley (Malaysia)

    Tuah

    ReplyDelete