30 March 2010

Busy Month

Total hours logged in Feb and March was 174, total sectors logged was 88. No idea about the meaning of this workload??....doesn't matter, as long as you know I was really shacked by the end of each cycle of duties, and tired to death like a zombie.

But flying is load of fun, lot of memories remain..... everytime I packed my flight bag, I still look forward to my next duty.

                
Many friends asked what do I usually do during flights??? Well,... of course flying the bloody aircraft. Apart from that, our work is no different to you sitting in front of your desk. we all work like a dog anyway. Only deviation is you call that office and we call that cockpit.


Came back from CJB 1 hour before scheduled arrival time today. How could we do that?? Look at the picture below and you can tell why.....the speed was just sitting at the bottom of the Vmo. Thanks for the nice and smooth weather, and most importantly, thanks for a rushy Captain.

     
By the way, would like to salute to all our friends in the sky who share the same value of flying as I do, including our military siblings. Also would like to thanks all fellow aviators who helped relaying my HF transmission when I was out of range over the Indian Ocean.......

No comments:

Post a Comment