22 September 2009

Nice Place to Hang Out......Riders Only!!

Finally I found a nice place to hang out with my Harley friends, and we can even spend a $20 for bike wash/wax while we are having a drink or bite!!
 
 
 
"Handle Bar" - This place is so American and so roadside feel, perfect place for bikers. Hardly find such a place out of America. Owner Chris and his wife are truly bikers, owning a customised Harley Soft-tail, a Ducati Monster and a BMW R1200G.......and even a Jeep Wrangler. They spent over 10 years and a lot of effort to have this bar set up. I am dreaming to have such a pub or bar one day, where ever it will be, Beijing, Shanghai, Singapore, HK, or even back in Sydney.
 
 
 
There are so many interesting things to talk about this bar, but I better save my words and bring you down there personally to feel the American way. Let me know if you are keen for that, we meet up once every two weeks anyway. Girls are most welcome, hahaha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment