07 February 2010

Best Things I Have in Life

There is nothing else better in the world than staying with family. My only treasures in my life are my family members, mum and dad, brothers and sisters, aunties and uncles, cousins, grandpa and grandmum......

   
Haven't back home for so long, but everything are as good as used to be. I should have came back earlier and spend more time with them, I reckon my career is nothing compare to my family after seeing my grandpa just gone suddenly!! Life is short, I should treasure every moment and enjoy every seconds that I can being with them. I promise myself and my grandpa that I will come back HOME as often as I could, and eventually hope that I can settling back with my family in Sydney, which is my ultimate goal for the next few years.

                 

Grandpa, I miss you so much, you will be in my heart forever and will never fade. I know you are not leaving us, just gone a bit earlier to meet my dearest uncle somewhere. I am sure we will be together soon....with all our family members again one day. If it happens to be another life, I want to be your grandson again for sure. You are such a successful and perfect grandpa that I would rate you 120 out of 100. Grandpa, I love you and really missing you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment